Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weekend update

Saturday
Saturday I was home again for a bit, with the exciting news being these twigs sticking out of the bark on one side of our house:


Of course, they're not just any twigs- they're actually baby rose buses. For Father's Day/ his birthday last year, my sisters and I gave our dad some money to start a rose garden, something he had talked about but hadn't really started yet. This spring, we all picked out a few different varieties that we liked, and now we're waiting for flowers :)

Sunday
Sunday was lazy and relaxing, and the last semi-cool day before we got hit with this ridiculous heat wave. I got a picture of yet another construction site on campus:


Luckily, this one is on the other side of campus from where I live.

Monday
Monday I got some really cute pictures of some of the campus bunnies frolicking around, but now I can't seam to find them anywhere! I'm afraid I may have accidentally deleted them, but I'll keep looking in case I somehow saved them elsewhere and forgot about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment