Monday, May 17, 2010

New book!

This weekend was lovely. The weather finally started to warm up a little, I hung out with my friends, got to sleep in, and my family came to visit me yesterday.

Saturday
Saturday was a pretty lazy day- I slept in, got lunch with my friends, and we played some Magic. The evening was kinda boring, cause most of my friends went out, and I'm quite 21 yet. It was ok, though. I finally caught up on Diggnation, and I rediscovered that I absolutely love this tea:


Sunday

Sunday, of course, meant more sleeping in. Or, would have, but my parents called at 10 and told me that they were going to come up to visit. Which is a fair trade. B came with them, and brought me a sweet surprise:


I loved the Percy Jackson books, so I was really excited to find out that the author was writing a new series based on Egyptian mythology, as it's my personal favorite. It's really very good- I read almost the entire thing last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment