Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Rules

I feel like I need to introduce a new set of rules for myself, so let's start with that. Here's what you can expect from this blog from now on:
1. I will take at least one picture a day.
2. That day's picture will be posted the following day.
3. Saturday and sunday will be combined into one weekend post, likely posted on sunday but possibly on monday.

I think this will solve my frequent late posting problem, since I mostly take picture in the afternoon/early evening and then forget to post them because I've had a group meeting or something. Now I can post the previous day's picture in the morning before I go to class, and hopefully all will be well. We'll see.

So, today's picture (from yesterday!), is quite pretty, and will eventually be more pretty! Ben is in a watercolor class this semester, and last night I saw the start of one of his projects sitting out by his desk.


Posted with permission, of course. Hopefully I'll be able to get a picture of the finished piece, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment