Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tornado warning

This evening, we had a tornado warning. Shortly before, I snapped this picture when I noticed the sky was getting dark and funky


I was going to go outside to get a better one, but that's when the tornado warning went into effect, and the sirens went off and we were all shuffled into the dorm basement. Once the warning was over, I ran over to the bus shelter across from my dorm (it was raining) and got some after pictures, because the difference looking either way was incredible. When I looked to the right I saw this:



But to the left it looked like it was clearing up...


I guess the storm was moving rather quickly. After, it continued to rain for awhile, but the sky was wicked blue, so I took one last picture from the Student Union:


Apologies for the reflection- I didn't want my camera to get wet taking a picture outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment