Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

First off, there's no Friday post because I was sick. So moving on to the weekend...

Saturday
Since it was Mother's Day weekend, my sister Sophie, Jon, and I all came home from school. Mom made us a REALLY good breakfast on Saturday: carmel sticky rolls and an egg/hashbrown/ham/cheese dish. Then we went to the Farmer's Market, which was fun but kinda cold. Of course, I somehow forgot to bring my camera. All is well though, since I got a picture of Sophie before we left:


Yes, she let me take this picture. And yes, she told me I could post it.

Sunday
Sunday was Mother's Day of course, but since all of the Mother's Day pictures were taken during breakfast, they're not getting posted. Everyone is chewing in them and it just looks funny. So around 10:30 last night, Jon and I went to visit Ben in the arts and communication building, where he's been slaving away all weekend. This is what he's accomplished:


Just kidding. He had done a bunch of stuff for his screen printing class and was just starting this for an oil painting class. Plus there was a mess of freshly painted watercolors on his bed when we stopped by the room. I think art classes probably aren't something you should procrastinate in...

1 comment:

  1. The first thing that popped into my head when i saw the pic of soph: i have a big head... and little arms

    ReplyDelete