Thursday, May 27, 2010

C-c-c-c-combo!

Tuesday
These little caterpillar guys are EVERYWHERE right now. They're kinda cute, in a weird, fuzzy sort of way.


At least, they are right now. Give it a few more days and I'll probably be creeped out by how many of them there are...

Wednesday
Perry the Platypus!


One of my favorite gifts ever, my sister B made him for me for Christmas last year. Of course, I had to name him Perry after Phineas and Ferb's pet. He makes sure evil stays away from my stuff while I'm out, and keeps nightmares away when I'm asleep :)

Thursday
Because nobody seems to know what real people look like anymore, I decided to be daring and try a completely makeup free, untouched picture today:


It feels weird, but kinda cool.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah - join the movement - make-up free mondays

    http://thebeautybean.com/site/mfm/makeup-free-mondays-join-the-movement/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful with or without make up!

    ReplyDelete