Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Since today is Memorial Day, there was no school, and I had a lovely three day weekend. Better news: four more days until I'm off for summer. So here's how the weekend went:

Friday
I have been looking and looking for the bunny pictures from before, but I think they just disappeared or something. So in lieu of bunnies, I found one bunny on Friday:


Sadly, this picture isn't nearly as good as the last one :(

Saturday
Saturday was my cousin W's second birthday party. The theme was Sesame Street (or, as W calls is, "Sunny Day"), which called for a fabulous Elmo cake:


W could barely keep his hands off of it while we waited for the cake to be cut:



Sunday
Sunday we hung out at home. The plan had been to go to State Street, but since it was 90ish degrees, we decided that staying inside was a better idea. It gave Jon some time to investigate the inside of his computer (it's been overheating recently). Taking it apart:


What I found interesting:


Computers nom too!

No comments:

Post a Comment