Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finals

This week is finals week. Which means that the library is open 24/7 and is completely packed (along with any other available place to study). I however, dislike studying in the library because it's unnervingly quiet. So yesterday after dinner, I met Jon in the student union so we could get some studying done there. Along the way, I noticed these purple spikey flowers:


Anyone know what they are? Cause I think they're pretty cool, but I have no idea what they are. Anyway, I met Jon at the union and we spent a good 2-3 hours like this:


There were so many other people walking around looking for an open place to study that when we decided we needed a snack break, I picked up drinks for the both of us. It was ridiculously busy, and it's only going to get more chaotic as the week goes on. On the bright side, I had 2 of my 3 finals today, so I've only got to take 1 more. And write a paper. But that I can do :)

2 comments:

  1. I think those must be purple dandelions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're making that up. It sounds suspect. I'll google this.

    ReplyDelete