Friday, May 14, 2010

Hulking out

This book. It causes such rage.


Firstly because it's Spanish, and Spanish and I did not get along while I was taking those classes. But it mostly fills me with rage because when I tried to sell it back yesterday, the TROLL working a textbook buybacks wouldn't take it. This book cost $120. Selling it back would have got me an entire $21. Which, really, is enough right there to be upsetting. However, this is not why I'm hulking out. No. I'm hulking out because of the sad, pathetic reason she refused to take my book. She went through the entire book page by page, not even just flipping though, but page by page, and found SEVEN PAGES that I had inked on. Please keep in mind that these are USED textbook buybacks, and I have bought used books from campus in far worse condition. At least my scribbles are useful- not random doodles or something. ugh. It makes me want to pull my hair out.

2 comments: