Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let's pretend I titled this post the first time around

Sunday
Several years ago, after my great grandma died, my grandma Joyce gave me on of her watches. I've never really been a watch person, but I decided a few weeks ago that I'd like to start wearing one. At which point I remembered that I already had one. Whether or not it still worked was another story.


So, while I was visiting Grandma Joyce on Saturday, I stopped by the jeweler's and asked if he could take a look at it. Turns out, all it needed was a new battery. The inside is perfectly fine, he said. Quite exciting :)

Yesterday
I don't honestly pay much attention to the things that are in my room anymore. I'm not here all that often, anyway.


Still, this picture always makes me smile. It was taken at the very end of my last year in middle school- the school had a party for all of the students before going to high school. And now I'm in college! It seems absolutely crazy.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post about remembering times and people from the past and how we look back and smile. I love this one, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete