Friday, December 3, 2010

Snow!

I have a love/hate relationship with snow. Living in Wisconsin probably doesn't help much, since we tend to get a ton of the stuff, but there's not a lot I can do about that.

Tuesday
It started snowing late Tuesday afternoon, but it never really got past this.


Kind of disappointing, this is one of those times that I hate snow. What a tease!

Wednesday
Promised more snow, it still didn't even cover the grass.


And this after "snowing" the entire morning and afternoon! If I didn't know better, I'd think I was back in Washington.

Thursday
No snow on Thursday, but we're promised a lot for tonight, which left me thinking yesterday afternoon. What am I going to do when it's all cold and snowy and the sidewalks are terrible and I'm stuck inside? And then I remembered.


Between Netflix and Hulu, I can catch up on all of the tv I've been missing/ told I absolutely NEED to see. Starting with Lie to Me. I'd started watching the first season my first year at college, because it was on after House, the only thing my roommate and I did together. I missed all of second season last year, though, and the first few episodes of the current season. So between this, Heroes, and Firefly, I should be set for awhile :)

1 comment: