Monday, December 6, 2010

I may or may not have a love affair with sticky notes

I am seriously in love with sticky notes. I think they may be the best thing ever. 90% of my organization and planning is backed entirely by sticky notes. Even though I just made that number up. It's probably more than that. I use them for everything- bookmarking readings in my textbooks, writing down quick lists, notes to myself or to Ms. Tiffany, and to keep myself on track for finals week. But first you'll have to get through the weekend.

Friday
Friday was Titans Take on Hunger, a charity event put on by USRH's Foods Committee and Reeve Union Board (RUB).


Instead of offering the multiple choices Blackhawk Commons usually has for lunch, only soup, salad, cheese pizza, and make your own sandwiches were offered. All of the money saved by doing this was donated to a local food pantry instead.

Saturday
Best Saturday ever. Period. First, I went on a sleigh ride through a nature preserve with my Aunt Anne, Uncle Chris, and W. We saw all kinds of cool animals, like albino deer, buffalo, elk, foxes, raccoons, and a skunk.


W enjoying the sleigh ride. We learned all kinds off cool facts about the animals. Like that skunks and raccoons like cookies.


You know who else likes cookies? Everyone. Which is why we ended up baking over 100 of them Saturday afternoon. That should hold me over through finals!

Sunday
Before coming back to school on Sunday, I played a few rounds of hide and seek with W. He's truly a master of disguise.


Or, he would be if he didn't always hide in the same spot.

Monday
And here's where my love of sticky notes comes in. Keeping me on track to the final two weeks of before break. There's for each of my classes (though math and geology are combined since they require basically the same things), USRH, meetings for the next two weeks, and important dates.


Yes, I am definitely in love with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment