Thursday, December 30, 2010

A good day to read

Late afternoon was misty and really reminded me of Seattle. Except that in Seattle this would be normal and I'd be used to it. After how many years away from Washington, it just made me tired and want to curl up with a good book.


So I brewed myself another cup of tea in my lovely new tea tumbler and did just that. I downloaded Eat, Pray, Love for my nook the day before yesterday, but only made it to the 6th bead. Now I'm up to the 27th, and really want to go to Italy and do nothing but eat for 4 months!

2 comments:

  1. How was the tea? Enjoying the book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tea was very good- more Youthberry from Teavana. I am enjoying the book, although Italy was much more interesting to me than India is so far. I can only handle so many chapters on meditation and chanting. lol

    ReplyDelete