Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week One

Sorry it's taken me so long to update! It was the first full week of school and I was kind of busy. Also, I completely forgot to take a picture yesterday. So I apologize for that, too. Back to the updates:

Tuesday
I have no classes on Tuesday. It's awesome. It's even more awesome since I have classes for FOREVER on Monday. (Forever ends at 6, btw.) This has led me to dub Tuesday "No Stress Day," since I'm pretty much free to do whatever. Like get a tutor for math and schedule USRH meetings!


This is the Stress Pig. He helps keep No Stress Day chill. Or, he will, in the event that something goes horribly wrong and Tuesdays become stressful.

Wednesday
Seeing as it was the day before OGS, and there are a bunch of new MTG players (none of whom we've really liked, unfortunately), we decided to get together and fix up our decks so we could own when we got there.


Not sure which deck he was working on at that point, but apparently he was really concentrating.

Thursday


We had our first USRH meeting with the entire assembly on Thursday. I will admit, it was kind of long and boring. But we did do some interesting stuff. Like introductions. jk- we talked about trying to get a bid for School of the Year this year, which would be pretty epic.

Friday
My hair was SO ANGRY on friday! Look at all of the stuff I have for it:


Both of those boxes are full of hair stuff (and some jewelry), and none of it was working for me. It was like I had Sophie hair, which takes several hair ties to restrain. I'll have to remember that the next time I think about making a Medusa joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment