Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Fun

Saturday
Anne and Chris were lucky enough to get tickets for Saturday's Badger game, so I got to babysit W again :)


As always, he was adorable. Tired, though, since he only napped for an hour. What a little stinker!

Saturday evening, Anne and I made the Best Cake Ever. I believe she called it Texas Sheet Cake. It's super moist and delicious and bad for you (of course, everything that tastes good is bad for you).


It's just a little almondy tasting, and so so so good.

Sunday
Before taking me back to school on Sunday, Anne packed up a yummy treat bag to take with.


Most of the cake came back with me, along with some homemade salsa!


Homemade salsa! It's so good, I can't stop snacking. I made the mistake of sharing it with Jon last night after dinner, and now I'm worried he's going to try and steal it! As if it's not enough that he's after the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment