Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back on Campus

So, no update yesterday because I was packing to move back and packed my cord thing somewhere deep in a corner. That's ok though, because now all of my moving stuff will be in one post!

Yesterday (ok, late yesterday evening), I finally finished packing and had all of my stuff ready in the dining room so it would be easy to load into the van this morning.


As you can see, it kind of took over.

This morning, mom and I loaded up the van.


We did a pretty good job getting it all to fit in nicely. The only thing in the middle row was my backpack, because it had my computer and I wanted to make sure it wasn't squished.

Both of my parents took the day off of work to help me move in, because they're pretty awesome. Once we got everything from the van into my room, we took a break for lunch, then unpacked a few things, and then they left. I did most of my unpacking/organizing after they left, since it's hard to move all of that stuff around with three people in the room. And here's how my room looks now!



Look familiar? That's because it's the same room I was in last year! And because it's a dorm. I mean, they all pretty much look the same, don't they? Some variation of a very compact living space?

2 comments:

  1. I think maybe you need to get some awesome posters for your walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. And B needs to get working on some art for my desk, too. lol

    ReplyDelete