Monday, August 30, 2010

Packing

I'll be moving back to campus in a mere three days. Naturally, this is both very exciting and dreadful. Where did the summer go?!! I have no idea, personally. It seems like it just zoomed by! Anyway, today was a preparation day for move in and life on campus. I went shopping with my mom and B to get the necessary school supplies and other miscellaneous things I needed, then started to organize all of the things that are coming with me.


Like my clothes. I think I have too many. That looks like a lot. How I manage to fit that all into a tiny dorm closet and dresser is probably bordering on miraculous.


Snacks are also very important. How else are you supposed to stay fueled during a late-night studying session the night before a test? Everything on campus is closed by 10.


Last but not least, a small selection of non-nook, non-required books. I mean, how am I expected to live without my beloved collection of Shakespeare? What if I need to prove to someone that it was not Hamlet, but Polonius, who uttered the well known, "to thine own self be true," quote? (Clueless, anyone?)

No comments:

Post a Comment