Sunday, August 15, 2010

Moving Weekend

I stayed at the boy's place with them through this weekend so that I could help Jon move from his apartment back to campus. (He's moving in early for training for a USRH position).

Friday
We didn't do a whole lot, but I did get a bunch of free new ebooks from Barnes & Noble, which is always awesome.


This was the most exciting by far. I read it my sophomore year in high school and loved it, so once I finish reading all of the new books on my reading list, this will be one of the first that I reread.

Saturday
We started packing up Jon's stuff so it would be ready to go when he could move in today.


Of course, when boys try to pack, it ends up being a really disorganized mess. Cause in point: Jon couldn't find his clean clothes this morning. We also saw the Expendables, which was an really good movie :)

Sunday
Jon and I were really busy finishing up his packing and loading everything up and moving him into the new building, but we did have some fun.


For example, Jon rode around on this wheeled tv stand for a bit in between using it to roll stuff to the car. Once we were done, we went out for dinner too, and had a really delicious wood-fired pizza. Now I'm just watching some Heroes with my sisters until we feel like going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment