Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Coffee and Construction

Ok, I admit, it's probably not very exciting to keep seeing the different mugs that the Firefly has. However, I love them, so I'm going to keep posting them.


Brenna and I are here again this afternoon to get out of the house for a bit and enjoy the ever-wonderful hot chocolate (despite it being a gajillion degrees out). Now, in slightly more interesting news, there is a huge crane next door today!


They're putting the roof on the new house. The crane, obviously, is helping them hoist the roof pieces up there. It's kind of cool to watch. If I didn't feel like such a creeper, I'd get a short video of it. Oh well.

Edit:
I just realized something really exciting! This is my 100th blog post! How exciting :)


Bonus picture of the Gentlepenguin. He approves.

No comments:

Post a Comment