Sunday, August 8, 2010

Family and Friends

Yesterday was really fun: Mom, Soph, Bren, and I went to Aunt Anne and Uncle Chris's in the morning for a mini girl's day (Aunt Marcia and Aunt Jill were there, too!), and then I went out with a couple of my girlfriends for a birthday :)


W had a sweet window set up with all of his favorite "Sunny Day" characters when we got there. Here he is being adorable, as usual.


Aunt Anne made an angel food cake for after lunch, to celebrate Mom and Aunt Jill's recent birthdays. W pulled a chunk off for himself while Aunt Anne was in the kitchen, but the rest of us got regular slices and fresh strawberries.


Me and my girlfriends before we left to celebrate Beth's birthday. Left to right: Beth, Angie, Jacey, and Me. We had dinner downtown, missed our show at the comedy club because we were running late, and stopped at a couple of the bars on capital square.


Right before we left, I got this picture of the capital building. I thought it looked pretty cool all lit up like that. I didn't know that they had colored lights on the dome, but I liked the contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment