Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekend home

Friday
Friday was an absolutely gorgeous fall day. Much like today, actually :) I thought it would be a good day to do an update on the new academic building on campus, since the sky was so blue and pretty and the leaves are all bright yellow.


It was pretty cool- as I was taking the picture, they started moving the crane around. I've never seen them use it for anything before. Usually it just kinda sits there. Apparently it's actually useful. The new building is looking pretty good, too. It's not just a skeleton any more.

Saturday
Fresh cut roses from Dad's rose garden!


I wish I could upload smells for you. They smell really good.

Sunday
More roses, because I really enjoy them.


And a (tiny) bonus picture of me and my sisters, back when we were small and liked each other. jk, we still like each other.

Monday
I forgot to take a picture on Monday. You can hardly blame me, though- my wicked long Foundations of Literary Criticism class spent TWO HOURS discussing Ferdinand De Saussure's Nature of the Linguistic Sign, and it basically melted my brain. You can find an overview here, if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment