Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy November!

Happy November, everyone! I can honestly say that even though I live in WI and really dislike cold and snow and winter, I've been looking forward to November all year. Can you spot the reasons why?


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! I love the Harry Potter books, and I like the movies quite a bit, too. This one looks epic. In case you've somehow missed out on it. Also, Thanksgiving. Not only do I get a break from school, but it also has by far the best food from any holiday.

Anyway, while thinking for a picture for today, I realized that I'm about a month behind on some fun news. It would seem that Jon and I have been together for a little bit over a year (says our friends. apparently we're both really bad at remembering these things).


So he adopted a koala for me through the World Wildlife Foundation (now that I think about it, this may be why I was sent that adventure magazine). WWF sent me an adoption certificate, a picture of the real koala in Australia, and a cuddly stuffed koala. I thought it was pretty sweet :)

Now get out and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment