Saturday, July 31, 2010

Shopping with B

After our zoo trip yesterday, we all stopped by one of the malls so that W could run around for a bit and Aunt Anne could make a few returns. Needless to say, this put me in the mood for some shopping. Then, when she told me that Forever 21 had skinny jeans for $9.00, I HAD to go shopping. So, this afternoon, Brenna and I did just that. Our first stop, of course, was Forever 21.


$9.00 skinny jeans. BAM! They came in this dark denim and black. I wanted to get both, but I couldn't find the black in my size. Maybe some other time. Our second, and last stop was Hollister. B likes to browse around there.


I found this supersoft hoodie on the sale rack, marked down to $25 from $40. Then, to make things extra sweet, I ran into a former teammate working at the register, so she gave me a bit of a discount and I ended up paying $20 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment