Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Construction at Home

Just recently (sometime toward the end of last week, while we were camping), the huge tree that's been in the empty lot next to us was cut down, and construction started for a new home. If I had known about it ahead of time, I would have got a picture of the tree, for before and after shots. As it is, I didn't know, so the best I can do it a picture of the stump with the house foundation.


That stump is probably close to being the same size as our dinner table. It is absolutely huge. It's a shame that such an old tree had to be torn down, but it wasn't a very healthy tree, either. I'll keep things posted on how the construction is going- I think it will be interesting to see the progress and how quickly it goes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment