Thursday, July 29, 2010

Coffee date

This morning, I met my friend Phil for coffee at a local coffee house, the Firefly. It was really nice to hang out and catch up, since we go to different schools now. The Firefly is a good place to meet up, since it's relatively close to both of us, and it's got great drinks which they serve in the cutest clay mugs:


I think they're made locally, but I'm not 100%. I do know that all of the art displayed on the walls is done by local artists, though. One of the most exciting things this morning was walking in to the shop and realizing that it had undergone a huge expansion and remodeling since last summer. It's not done yet, but it looks like it will be quite nice when it's done.


I love the big comfy couches and chairs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment