Monday, July 5, 2010

I am a slacker.

Terribly sorry. Here are the pictures I haven't posted yet, including today's.

Wednesday
Shep, my elephant/pillow on guard duty.


Thursday
Soph and Bren had fun chilling in Bren's room for awhile after dinner. Dork and dorkier? lol, at least they were having fun :)


Probably they were saving woobies. You can find the game here :)

Friday
My grandma brought doughnuts over from the good bakery where she lives! AND W came over! It was def. a good day. Here's a shot of W playing with Soph and Bren.


His favorite new phrase of the day? "Trooper come here?"

Saturday
Saturday was a Farmer's Market day. We got some good snacks (bison jerky) and some potatoes to make with dinner on the 4th. We also found this guy sitting on top of one of the buildings. I'm not sure that I've ever noticed him before, but it seems kind of hard to miss now.


Sunday
What did we do on the 4th of July? Not go to fireworks. It was too drizzly. Instead, we took the shaggy puppy to get groomed.


He loooooves the car. And taking up Soph's entire seat.

Monday
My parents gave me my birthday present early this year, and it.was.AWESOME!


YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment