Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring?

The weather was beautiful today! Sunny and very warm- I was out in shorts and a tee shirt all day. It's finally starting to feel like spring might actually be here to stay :)


This is what I see when I look out from my desk (at school, anyway). Is is ridiculously exciting to me. Just last week there was snow on the ground and now it's all gone and the grass is starting to come back in. When the weather is nice, you can usually see people studying or playing Frisbee or catch. Sadly, today it's too windy to be studying outside, so I get to sit here and draft my paper at the desk.


At least I have some nice pictures, courtesy of my younger sister B, to brighten up the dull dorm walls :)

1 comment:

  1. OOHHH my pics made the blog! i fell so special :P

    ReplyDelete