Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Late post, sorry!

First off, I'd like to apologize that this picture is late. I did really take it yesterday, I just didn't get it posted until this morning. Our meeting ended up going later than I thought it would, and after that my brain had pretty much turned into mush.


Anyway, if you'll remember back to a couple of days ago, I had mentioned that I had never been in the public library before. I have, however, been known to frequent the campus library where this picture was taken. These lovely ladies and I have been assigned to give a presentation on the genocide in Bosnia for one of our classes, so we met up in one of the private study rooms to work on our stuff last night. We'll be there again tonight (although I'll try and find/post today's picture before then so I'm not late again). Wish us luck on our presentation? We're likely going to need a lot of it- our professor is Bosnian.

1 comment: