Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aaaand, we're back on track!

Hooray for updating on time! Now on to today's pictures!


This is Jon, pretending to study. jk, he actually was doing homework when I took this. I think that's probably the only reason I was able to get a picture of him. Maybe it was sneaky, but I I'm ok with that since he ok-ed it later. What a good influence, right? I think so- I got a 40/50 on my exam this morning :) So to celebrate, I took another picture for today! I can see this pink tree from the window in Ben and Jon's room, which is cool because their room is a mess so it gives me something to look at. lol


(Seriously, I've spent a ridiculous amount of time staring at this tree)

Anyway, it's back to the library tomorrow so we can wrap up the Bosnia project. Wish us luck in case we have to present tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment