Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thursday
One of my least favorite things about living in the dorms is having to wash my dishes in the bathroom. Kind of weird for me. I'll be standing at the big sink, doing my dishes, and someone will be showering like 6 feet away. It's just weird.


Plus, then I have to make space on my dresser for stuff to dry on, since I can't dry them out on my own. Somehow though, I feel like bringing dishes home is a little different than bringing laundry home. Probably dishes need to be done in the dorms.

Friday
It seems like everyone on my floor is getting sick all of a sudden. Mostly colds. I've got a sore throat and a weird combination of stuffy and runny nose. Not quite sure how that works.


It has, however, led to my recent obsession with these Ricola cough drops. They're amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment