Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back in action!

Thanks to my wonderful mom, my purse arrived back on campus yesterday afternoon, and everything in it is still in good working shape. Class schedules for interim are a little diffferent- 3 hours of one class each day, every day of the week, for 3 weeks. So I have 3 hours of class in the morning, and then all afternoon and evening to take pictures and be productive!

Yesterday
Ok, I wasn't overly productive yesterday. I went to class and did my homework and watched Bones, and that was pretty much it. It was still a pretty nice day, though. I did my homework in my friend Jacey's room, so we discussed Beowulf (her assigned reading) and random-word poems (my assignment). I also got to cuddle with her squishy dinosaur friend.


I don't think there are many people who could pass up cuddling this guy. It's so fuzzy I could DIE!

Today
If yesterday wasn't productive, today more than made up for it. I spent almost 2 hours meeting with my USRH advisor, Becca. The scholarships we're supposed to revise and advertise and award each year are almost ready to go now- at this point, we jsut need to sit back and wait for a few other people to come through. Plus, I got all of my homework done and road tripped over to Target with Jacey to pick up some necessary school supplies (running out of staples sucks). And then I ran across this:


The Zoya facebook page can be found here, although I don't think you actually have to be a fan to use this code. If you're a nail polish person, though, I highly suggest taking advantage of this offer. This is the only brand of vegan nail polish I've found so far that has even close to decent reviews, and standard shipping is less than the price of one of their nail polishes. And if you do, be sure to leave a comment telling me what colors your ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment