Friday, January 28, 2011

Last week of break

Sunday
Packer Party! The award for best play obviously goes to Raji.


And the best picture:


Photobombers. They're everywhere! Even in my house!

Monday
Jon got a new iPod touch for Christmas. It's pretty sweet. One of the ones with the cameras for FaceTime.


Once again, we fail at taking pictures together.

Tuesday
Tuesday was pretty much full of MTG and Backgammon.


Also stacking things. We're cool like that.

Wednesday
Also a boring day. Until I saw this!


Seriously. Go check out Historic LOL. It's great.

Thursday
I know I said no more tea pictures, but Jon insisted on this one. He tried this blooming peach tea and just had to get some for himself.


And it really was pretty good :)

Friday
We're about to watch the new episode of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena! And I haven't even taken a picture yet today!

1 comment:

  1. I bought Mark the new iPod Touch for christmas and it's so cool, isn't it!? the camera is better than my iPhone!


    Love your Packer pics. I can only imagine what it will be like for the Superbowl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete