Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012: Goals

Now that I've (sort of) reviewed 2011, I have a few goals for 2012.


For the blog:
  • Take more pictures- I took a pathetically small number of pictures this past year.
  • Especially take more vertically aligned pictures- looking at my last few posts, it seems like I have something against them.
  • Post on a regularish basis- I want to get back to having an almost routine.
For school/USRH:
  • Stay on top of all of my reading- there will be a lot.
  • Write frequently- it's a good habit and I should practice more.
  • Speak louder during meetings- it consistently shows up on my feedback.
  • Balance the two- it's kinda tricky.
For me:
  • Drink more water, milk, and tea, and less soda- I hear soda is bad for you.
  • Find a job- Graduation is in May, so now I have to be an adult.
  • Practice guitar more often- more for the balancing act!
  • Be nicer- because who doesn't need to work on that?

Until my next post, enjoy this lovely bit of advice (found via pinterest):

No comments:

Post a Comment