Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm wearing a zoo!

This summer, my family spent a week at a lovely beach in Maine for our summer vacation (that's right- no camping this year). It was a week or so before my birthday, so while we were there I bought myself a birthday gift: a (knockoff) Pandora bracelet, and a lobster charm (I was in Maine). I named him Rex.

For our anniversary in October, Jonathan gave me an owl charm. He loves owls, especially the metal one in the original Clash of the Titans, Bubo. Apparently he liked having an easy gift choice, because for Christmas, he gave me a rotund giraffe (Pudge).

And now I'm wearing a zoo.

He also surprised me by asking if I'd go spend a few days with him and his family in New York once the semester ends. On Friday. Pictures will follow :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on finals! And have fun in NYC! Especially around Christmas. How fun! You MUST got to Rockefeller Center and see the ice skaters. When I was there last, we got Magnolia cupcakes and ate them (inside) watching the skaters (outside). It's so magical!

    Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete